Malcolm Campbell appointed a Notary Public
A Notary Public is a solicitor qualified to witness documents and administer oaths for use within Australia as well as international documents for use outside Australia. A Notary has the ability to carry out all of the functions of a Justice of the Peace.
As a Notary Public Malcolm can:
• Certify or verify documents for use in Australia and overseas
• Exemplify official documents for use overseas
• Attest documents and certify their execution for use in Australia and overseas
• Administer oaths for Australian and international documents
• Witness affidavits, powers of attorneys and contacts for use in Australia and overseas
• Prepare and certify documents for use in Australia and overseas such as powers of attorney, deeds and contacts
For more information or to have documents notarised, contact Malcolm.